Educational health and wellness resources available for your patients online or through mobile app. Patients have access to their health assessment anytime, day or night.
There are over 4,000 algorithms yielding 4,000,000 potential results that are tied to scientific/medical studies. The program takes your patients answers and relates it to the science in the studies to deliver the recommendations for each person. The studies provide the basis and support for the recommendations given by the IDNutrition assessment results.
If your patient were to purchase these ingredients separately at any retail outlet, assuming they could find them, they would pay an average of 30% more without the convenience of the daily packs or assurance of quality.
The evolving science of Chronopharmacology demonstrates that all body systems have a biorhythm or circadian rhythm that serve as physiological indicators that have a “timing” effect on a specific system’s (i.e. nervous, hormonal, digestive, cardiovascular, etc.) metabolism. Nutrients and drugs respond more positively and give a more desired therapeutic effect when given at a time of day that best matches this metabolism. This evolving science is called Chronopharmacology and is generating clinical studies that demonstrate the certain cancer drugs, cardiovascular drugs and gastrointestinal drugs have a significantly different result if given in the morning as opposed to an evening dose. For example, since the liver is regenerating itself on a daily circadian basis in the very early morning, giving antioxidants (i.e. Glutathione and N-Acetylcysteine) to help strengthen and support the liver are given in the IDNutrition™ PM packet. Since the pain of osteoarthritis is generally late in the afternoon, our Joint and Inflammatory Support formulas show better results if given in the IDNutrition™ AM packet. By recognizing and applying the science of Chronopharmacology, IDNutrition™ is delivering the Optimal Dose and the Optimal Time of Day.
What are the IDNutrition™ commitments to ingredient quality, and what controls are in place to assure clients that their nutritional formulas are meeting or exceeding Industry Standards?
Nutritional supplements have a wide variation in ingredient “quality” and, to a lesser extent, ingredient “quantity”.
1). Quality is Mission Critical and can vary as to potency, purity, solubility and absorbability.
- Potency is critical in that the amount of active ingredient is verified as present in the right bioactive form. IDNutrition™ Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients are carefully selected, certified and verified using our Pharmacy training and experience to use only those manufacturers that can guarantee the potency of each ingredient. IDNutrition™ also uses outside independent laboratories to inspect and certify the potency of each ingredient.
- Purity is critical in that all ingredients contained are free of pesticides, herbicides, and any chemical contaminants. IDNutrition™ ingredients are carefully selected, certified and verified using our Pharmacy training and experience to use only those manufacturers that can guarantee the purity of each ingredient. IDNutrition™ also uses outside independent laboratories to inspect and certify the purity of each ingredient.
- Solubility is critical regardless of the potency and purity of the ingredients. If the tablet or capsule is not readily soluble, the ingredients will not be broken down and instead will be eliminated from the body before the nutritional value can be realized. IDNutrition™ utilizes outside independent laboratories to verify disintegration rates of its tablet and capsule formulations to assure the pure and potent ingredients are available for absorption.
- Absorbability is critical because once the potent, pure, soluble ingredients are broken down for absorption they are bioavailable and in a form to be readily absorbed into your blood stream. IDNutrition™ formulations not only use ingredients that are Pharmaceutical Grade but they are natural as well. Synthetic vitamins may be cheaper and similar in chemical structure but they do not have the same bioavailability or therapeutic effect.
2). Quantity as it relates to nutritional supplements refers to the IDNutrition™ philosophy of the “Right Dose at the Right Time”. While we address the “Right Time” (Chronotherapy) in another section, we emphasize the Right Dose and believe that “overdosing” of nutritional supplements is as much a problem as “under-dosing”.
- Our formulas provide only ingredients that have scientific evidence (often called evidence-based) behind the recommendations and we provide the level of ingredients as close as possible to the dose used in the scientific studies. Many supplement companies will add many ingredients to project the image of a potent formula but the quantity of each ingredient is minuscule (under-dosing) and far below the level required to deliver a positive therapeutic result. In the Nutrition Industry, this practice is often referred to as “label paint”, or “Big Hat No Cattle”.
- IDNutrition™ endeavors to use the studied amount of each ingredient but also does not believe in very high doses of nutrients (mega-dosing) where it is assumed if x is beneficial, 3x is more beneficial.
- Mega-dosing or “overdosing” is often dangerous leading to unwanted side effects and is even wasteful since “overdosing” is not only a waste of money but the entire excessive ingredient amounts are being excreted.
- The amounts of ingredients in the IDNutrition™ Formulas are therefore kept at a higher standard with both quality and quantity in their formulas than most nutritional supplements; “optimal dosing” of “high quality” ingredients.
Through a comprehensive HIPAA-Compliant health assessment, a personalized pharmaceutical grade nutrition plan is built for each patient and delivered directly to their door.
Customized nutrition plan based on over 7000 medical and scientific studies provided to your patients for FREE.
No Paperwork. No Inventory. Internet-based platform. Offers significant income potential for your practice.
Our Technological services has been improved vastly
Come Experience the real life situations of saving life
Todays Tip from Dr. Hanman
How to live a healthy lifestyle?
Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo.
- Dont just worry about the things you cannot help.
- Eat Healthy, work better, do gardening.
- Some relationships can kill you. Avoid them at the most.
- Focus on the good things that you like
- Eat Healthy, work better, do gardening.
Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus.
Book an Appointment
From the Blog
Top Trends – Health Talks
- 1Breast Cancer Types
- 2Medicare Eligibility
- 3Medicaid Eligibility
- 4Yellow Fever
- 6Flu Vaccine
- 7Gluten-Free Diet
- 1Asthma in Cold Weather
- 2Insurance Deadlines
- 3Pumpkin Health Benefits
- 4Dietasical Syndrome